Description of the collection
Invisible doors - is the trend of interior design and became very popular in Russia today. The design of the “invisible" door is a jamb, which must be integrated into the wall at the stage of rough work, and the door leaf with a factory finished surface for painting or wallpapering. Concealed installation and the possibility of any finishes allow the door to dissolve into the space, combining with the wall. Hidden frame - it is a reinforced structure made of aluminum profile which provides increased rigidity and strength of the entire door.
The leaf of INVISIBLE LUX is made of a 60 mm thick sandwich panel, and today it is a unique offer for Russia, because most of russian sellers offer to buy doors with a thickness of leaf no more than 35 mm. Large thickness of leaf has good soundproofing level, greater resistance to possible warps and making it suitable for the most refined interiors.
A feature of INVISIBLE LUX door is the anodized aluminum frame and the polymer coating of the door leaf which is a primer for subsequent painting in any colors directly on the spot. When you use wallpaper in your design and want to decorate the door leaf with it, an aluminum end edge is available as an option. When your door has an end edge you don't have to worry that the edges of the wallpaper will tear off.
Doors INVISIBLE LUX - door is the optimal solution for interior doorway which can visually increase the space and perfectly emphasize the geometry of the room.
Available in stock standard dimensions doors: 60/70/80/90 x 200/210/240 cm.
Delivery time – 5 days
Door leaf 60 mm, high sound insulation. Engineered construction, double timber frame + two HDF panels. Primed for painting.
- Aluminum edging profile - additional protection and aesthetics.
If the door height is more than 240 cm, a special compensating rod is installed inside the door leaf to correct the possible bending of the leaf.
- Aluminum jamb is not subject to deformation from changes in humidity and temperature. Increased structural rigidity.
- Basic finish of the jamb is anodized aluminum, Chrome Matt color. This option can be used as a finish décor or as a primer for subsequent painting. When installed, it can be painted in any color along with the wall.
- The jamb, aluminum edging profile and the handle can be painted in any of finishes offered by the manufacturer.
- Hidden hinges OTLAV (made in Italy). Adjustable on 3 axes.
- Noiseless magnetic lock AGB (made in Italy).
- The door opening outside «OUT» (180°) or inwards «IN» Inverso model (95°) with the saving of coplanarity (one plane with the wall).
- Reversibility - the opening side is selected during installation (OUT).
- Maximum sizes: width up to 110 cm, height up to 350 cm.
Preparation of the doorway
1. Prepare the necessary dimensions of the opening L2 / H2.
Attention! When you preparing doorway for standard door sizes – you save on the price of the door.
2. Walls should be plastered vertically (no variance). Prepared for finishing.
3. Floors. The door is installed at the level of the finished floor. It must be done:
- the presence of a finished floor or a finishing screed with a mark on the level of the finished floor;
- floor must be flat without inclines.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR ORDER?
SUBSCRIBE TO UNION NEWS
Share on social networks
Минимальная стоимость в коллекции
Price per set: canvas for painting, conditional size 60/70/80/90x200/210 cm, "hidden" box in the finish-Chrome Matt anodizing, sealer, hidden hinges, magnetic lock.